At CSI, we are very concerned with using safe, eco-friendly products to clean your homes and places of business. Rather than purchasing wipes all the time, you can make your own with simple household items!
What you need:
– Cotton shirt/cloth or paper towels
– 1 cup of water
– 1 cup of vinegar
– A few drops of essential oil (Optional – helps with the smell)
– A teaspoon of your favorite dish soap
– A container to fit everything
What you do:
- Mix all your ingredients into the container.
- Use your new cleaning wipes!
- If you choose to use paper towels, cut the roll in half to fit the container and make sure they soak up the solution.
- If you choose to use a soft cloth, soak in the solution (you might have to wring out excess liquid) and wash to use again.
Simple as that!
Learn more about our company: